Welcome

Hi there! This blog is my way of letting everyone know what meshes I'm doing. Visit me here at the Sims Resource and ts2creations!

Mesh Addict! I love to make clothing meshes for Sims 2! I will post previews of most if not all of my creations. Most of them are published at Ts2creations & www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Grizzelda/

05 May 2006

Nothing for Sims 2 this weekend...


Unless I feel significantly better by tomorrow I won't be working on Sims 2 anything. I've been getting more and more sick as the week has progressed. I have the weekend off and need to take time to heal, so I think I'm going to do some major bonding with the sofa this weekend. My throat is itchy, my sinuses hurt, my stomach is rolling, my head is aching. Tomorrow they say it's going to rain all day, which will be wonderful for lying in bed with my covers over my head.

No comments:

Grizzelda

Grizzelda
Ruffled Rump Shaker

About Me

My photo
I've been gluten free for 3 years now. It's been a tough road, but one I've committed to because of my health. I want to share the tricks that I've learned (and am still learning)for dealing with this reality.