Welcome

Hi there! This blog is my way of letting everyone know what meshes I'm doing. Visit me here at the Sims Resource and ts2creations!

Mesh Addict! I love to make clothing meshes for Sims 2! I will post previews of most if not all of my creations. Most of them are published at Ts2creations & www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Grizzelda/

14 November 2006

Working on a new mesh set

I'm working on a new mesh set for adult females. It'll actually be accessable for all FA, YA, and Elder. I still need to fix it to be compatible with all expansions and figure out where I'm going to post it. I guess I should post it at TSR, but--and no offense to TSR--they've been really flooded with meshes because they are now hosting the creations of some other sites.


I'm really not very excited about posting my meshes at TSR right now. I create meshes with skinners in mind. I don't see a lot of other FA's recoloring my meshes--they use stuff from free sites. Maybe I shouldn't grouse here, but I'm tired and sick and have no where else to grouse.

2 comments:

MsLalynn said...

Thank you for your meshes. I wonder if you have Pets installed while creating them. I do not have Pets, and so I have been having issues with the Bodyshop or CAS icon showing up as full body sims, or the body mesh showing up as a full body sim in the hair panel.

I just wanted you to know that I love your meshes and since I am still learning, your tips are helpful, too.

Bless your heart.

Judfer
http://sims2noir.blogspot.com

Grizzelda said...

Hi Judfer! I do have Pets installed, but until the patch comes out, I am editing all of my recolors to work in all expansions. Dr. Pixel let me know how to do that! It takes about 10 seconds per file to fix. :)

Grizzelda

Grizzelda
Ruffled Rump Shaker

About Me

My photo
I've been gluten free for 3 years now. It's been a tough road, but one I've committed to because of my health. I want to share the tricks that I've learned (and am still learning)for dealing with this reality.