Welcome

Hi there! This blog is my way of letting everyone know what meshes I'm doing. Visit me here at the Sims Resource and ts2creations!

Mesh Addict! I love to make clothing meshes for Sims 2! I will post previews of most if not all of my creations. Most of them are published at Ts2creations & www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Grizzelda/

29 April 2006

New Sims 2 Mesh!



I've just finished this mesh w/texture and Suzy loaded onto ts2creations tonight. I then started working on a new mesh for teens. It's another pj mesh, but this time an alpha. It may be too racy for ts2creations... I've done so much editing on these two meshes tonight, my eyes are swimming. I love it though!

2 comments:

Grizzelda said...

Did you still need to contact me?

Anonymous said...

ooooo! that looks good!

Grizzelda

Grizzelda
Ruffled Rump Shaker

About Me

My photo
I've been gluten free for 3 years now. It's been a tough road, but one I've committed to because of my health. I want to share the tricks that I've learned (and am still learning)for dealing with this reality.